It’s all about you, and your commitment to living in the country. We appreciate the unique qualities of rural American living. We offer a program that provides long-term financing for properties with larger acreages and outbuildings. Our RuraLiving® Home Mortgage program exemplifies competitive pricing and effective products designed specifically for country home living.
RuraLiving® Home Mortgage Program Benefits
- Created specifically to solve the challenges of financing non-conventional properties
- A single note and mortgage for the entire acreage and home
- Unique opportunity to lock in long-term financing and a fixed rate
- Competitive pricing structure
- A dedicated and experienced team guiding borrowers through a simple and convenient process
What Types of Properties Qualify?
The RuraLiving program is dedicated to providing long-term financing for non-conventional secondary market hobby farm properties, with agricultural characteristics.
- Owner occupied primary residence
- Home and property in good condition with no deferred maintenance or incomplete construction
- Properties generally range from 5 – 160 acres
- Property has reasonable capability of generating $500 of annual agricultural income
- The borrower’s primary business/vocation is typically something other than farming
- Home value should comprise approximately 30% of the overall property value
- Full-time farming operation or a property with a large number of livestock
- Second homes
- Townhome, duplex or planned unit development
- Manufactured homes
- Mobile homes
- Unique homes (shed, dome, berm, cabins)
- Investment properties
Eligible Hobby Farm Property Examples
|56-acre hobby farm in New York
||27-acre hobby farm in Minnesota
|10-acre hobby farm in California
||22-acre hobby farm in Kentucky
|75-acre hobby farm in Wisconsin
Thank You for Contacting Agri-Access.
An Agri-Access representative will contact you within 1 business day. For more immediate concerns, please call Agri-Access Customer Service at 1-888-888-8220.